The UNC Pembroke Compliance Office continuing mission is to:
(1) coordinate and monitor campus compliance with requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended, the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990;
(2) provide guidance and evaluate efforts to improve access to campus facilities and programs;
(3) develop procedures to identify and correct access deficiencies;
(4) advise the campus community regarding compliance related issues and recommend appropriate remedial actions;
(5) coordinate the implementation of the ADA transition plan; and
(6) field complaints alleging campus noncompliance with ADA & Section 504.
The ADA Coordinator provides accommodations under ADAAA and Section 504 for all UNCP employees.
This information is available in alternative format. Please call 910.521.6695.
Updated: Thursday, January 30, 2014
© The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
PO Box 1510 Pembroke, NC 28372-1510 • 910.521.6000