Upload Grades to Grade Center
To upload either the full or partial data to Grade Center, first make sure you are in the course you would like to work in and that you have the edit mode set to ON. Go to the Evaluation section of the Control Panel and select Grade Center.
- Once in the Grade Center, mouse over the Work Offline button in the Action Bar and select Upload from the Action Link (drop-down) menu.
- Browse for the data file either on a local drive on your computer or on the Content Collection. Once you have found the data file you would like to upload, you will need to select the Delimiter Type (Comma, Tab or Auto). Auto will attempt to automatically detect the delimiter used in the selected data file.
- Select Submit to upload the selected file.
- Review the list of data from the file to be uploaded (you may uncheck any data to be excluded from the upload only to upload the desired columns of data from the file) as well as the Data Preview Column to ensure the correct data is being uploaded and then select Submit to confirm and upload the data file.
- Any file uploaded that contains Incomplete for a grade entry will be set to null, with no grade or text displayed.
- Any file uploaded that contains Complete for a grade entry will be set to an Override Grade of the Maximum points possible (100% for a Grade Item) in a column that has the Primary Display of complete/Incomplete.
- Any file uploaded that contains a numeric entry will be a numeric entry.
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Return to "How To" Guides