submit digital photo online
Want to avoid a long line getting your picture taken for your new BravesCard?
Email your digital photo to the BravesCard Office then simply it pick up the at Auxiliary Services Building.
Digital Photo Guidelines:
- They must be in color
- They must show your full face, front view.
- They must have a plain white or off-white background.
- They must be between between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photos, except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Hats or other headgear is not allowed.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons.
- Save the picture file with your first and last name (e.g. John Smith) & Banner ID number.
- Save it in JPEG format (no larger than 100 K).
- Attach the photo to an email and send it to: email@example.com.
- Email photos no later than the Friday before classes begin.
- Please have a form of government issued photo ID and a copy of your schedule.
- You must be registered for classes in order to pick up your card.
- The BravesCard office is located in the Auxiliary Services Building, down the hallway from the Bookstore.
- For more information, our contact number is 910.521.6845
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Return to BravesCard