Aware is an affiliate of the national BACCHUS Peer Education Network. Students may apply to be considered for membership at anytime during their UNCP career. Aware members are involved in the following activities:
- Certified Peer Educator
- Aware members may participate in a one semester training program to become national Certified Peer Educators.
- Awareness Weeks
- Aware sponsors activities involving the themes of: National Collegiate Alcohol Awareness Week, Great American Smoke-Out, Sexual Responsibility Week, Safe Spring Break, as well as Health Screenings for Depression, Substance Abuse, Eating Disorders, Anxiety, Blood Pressure, and HIV. Check the University Calendar for information on upcoming activities.
- Wellness Presentations
- Aware is often asked to present on a wide variety of topics for the campus and community.
- Becoming a Member
- If you are interested in becoming a member of Aware click on the link below.
Monday, September 30, 2013
- We are currently taking applications for the 2013-2014 academic year. Click the Join the Team link on the bottom of the page.