Information for Faculty
Academics | Information | Planning | Committee Reports
Information for new faculty
Welcome to the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. Please click here to read how to obtain and activate your network and other IT accounts.
- The department chair completes the Faculty Information Form and sends to Academic Affairs when submitting the faculty member’s contract and other documentation related to employment at UNCP.
- DoIT issues a Network account username and initial password.
- The Registrar's Office will assign faculty members to classes in Banner.
- DoIT will grant BraveWeb access based on data entered into Banner and based on the faculty network account information (username/password).
VPN provides a secure network connection. In order to access the UNCP network resources using wireless or from outside of the campus, you need the VPN account and software. Submit the VPN Access Application form.
- Classroom and Lab Support
Please fill out the online Software Request form. If you have any questions, please contact the DoIT Help Desk at 910.521.6260 or email@example.com.
- Assistance Related to a Classroom Setup
If you need immediate assistance, contact the DoIT Help Desk at 910.521.6260. If it is before 8 a.m. and you cannot reach the DoIT Help Desk staff, please call Wanda Hunt at 910.521.6846 or the Library LabTech at 910.522.5710. We will try to assist you as quickly as possible.
Back to top
Thursday, January 16, 2014