How to connect your email to you Apple Device – Office 365
You can connect to your Office 365 or other Exchange-based email on an Apple phone or tablet. When you set up an Exchange account on your Apple, you’ll be able to access and synchronize your email, calendar, and contacts.
Set up Microsoft Exchange email on an Apple Device
- If this is the first email account on your Apple Device, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Type the information requested in the Email, Password, and Description. The description can be anything you want, by default it is named Exchange, but we recommend BraveMail for the Description.
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Type the information requested in the Server, Domain, Username. For Domain you will use uncp.local and for Username type your full email address.
- You can get the name of the server when you login to your BraveMail. Once you are logged into BraveMail the address bar will give you the server. Ex. pod51034.outlook.com . After you have provided the server information touch Next.
- Choose the information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save.
- Note – You may need to wait ten-to-fifteen minutes after you set up your account before you can send or receive email.
This guide is also available as a PDF here.
Thursday, August 8, 2013