BraveWeb is the essential and all purpose student information gateway at UNC Pembroke. From this site you can access your personal information, your financial records, your student email and much more. BraveMail is accessible from http://braveweb.uncp.edu.
The primary sections of BraveWeb are as follows:
- The student email system. This is explored in-depth in the next section.
- Banner Self Service
- Banner self service controls registration. It stores your grades and your financial information. It is divided into two sections once selected.
- Personal Information
- This allows you to view and update contact information.
- Student and Financial Aid
- This section holds your grades, your unofficial transcript, registration and your financial aid information.
- Sign up for Emergency Text Messages
- Submit your cell number to receive emergency text messages from UNCP. In the event of a campus emergency at UNCP - weather, crime, fire or other dangerous situation - registrants will receive a text message detailing steps to remain safe. BraveAlert will only send messages in the event of an emergency.
- Student Insurance Waiver
- This links to studentinsurance.com. From this site you can print out your student insurance card or waive your student insurance if desired.
- Online Account Center
- Run by Student Accounts, the Online Account Center can facilitate third parties making online payments on your account.
- Career Insider
- An online career library with profiles of specific career fields, industries, and employers. Contact the Career Center at (910) 521-6270 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or assistance.
- Wake Up UNCP with Snoozester and the University Center
- UNCP's Student Wake Up Call/ Reminder Service. A wake up call is a scheduled telephone call that helps you wake up on time. You can schedule a wake up call online, and then receive your wake up call on your landline phone or mobile phone. A reminder call works just like a wake up call, but you can customize the content of the call (i.e. “Reminder, I have a bio exam this Friday”).
- Student Directory And Privacy Flags
- This site allows students to set privacy control on their contact information, thus allowing their information to be searchable in the student directory and controlling how much information is publicly available.