Disability Support Services
PO Box 1510
Pembroke, NC 28372
Location: D.F. Lowry Building
Ten reasons to join dso
10. We promote self-reliance for disabled students.
9. You will meet some pretty interesting characters, which will remain nameless.
8. Improving the lives of students with disabilities is a top priority.
7. Honor, trustworthy, united, as brothers and sisters should be.
6. We know how to have fun and be responsible at the same time.
5. If you can stand all the girls in the organization, then you’ll have a great time talking to them about things.
4. You believe you can achieve anything!
3. You see everyone as equal.
2. We don’t make them disabilities or impossibilities. We enhance probabilities to become endless possibilities.
1. And last but not least, the most important reason to join the DSO is ME!!!
Updated: Thursday, April 28, 2011
© The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
PO Box 1510 Pembroke, NC 28372-1510 • 910.521.6000