Incoming Transfer Students
This section is for students who are transferring to UNC Pembroke in the spring or summer semesters. Please see the New Student Checklist for students transferring at the start of the fall semester.
- If you have not already completed the appropriate Federal Aid Application, please do so at FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- If you have already completed the appropriate FAFSA, please add the UNCP school code to it. Our school code is 002954.
- Be sure to cancel any pending aid you may have at your previous institution. UNCP will not be able to disburse any aid to you if you have aid pending at another institution.
- Approximately three to five business days after adding UNCP’s school code to your FAFSA, begin to check your BraveWeb account for any additional requirements you may need to complete for your Financial Aid.
- Please note that, due to Federal Regulations for students transferring during an academic year, it will take an additional week to complete your Financial Aid process.
Return to Checklists