Skip to Quicklinks
Skip to Quicklinks

Graduate Students

Financial Aid for Graduate Students

  • Graduate Students are offered Federal Unsubsidized Student loans when they apply for financial aid through the FAFSA.
  • The federal Grad PLUS loan may also be applied for online at Student Loans  to help cover expenses if all Federal Unsubsidized Student Loans have been exhausted.
  • Graduate students applying for loans through the Financial Aid Office should understand that Graduate Assistantships and fee waivers may affect their financial aid package.
  • Alternative or Private loans are available to students who are not eligible for financial aid or who need additional funds beyond what the cost of Federal Unsubsidized or Graduate Plus loans do not cover.

Related Links
  • Coming soon!

© The University of North Carolina at Pembroke
PO Box 1510 Pembroke, NC 28372-1510 • 910.521.6000