I am seek a part-time position that will use my experience to its fullest potential and allow me to gain more knowledge and experience for the accounting world.
Sophomore, University of North Carolina at Pembroke Pembroke, N.C. Accounting Major. Expected Graduation Date May 2002. Current GPA: 2.5
Relevant Courses & Skills
Organizational and Leadership Skills
Microsoft Works 4.0
Bookkeeping Forms & Procedures
Communication and People Skills
Subs-n-Cream, Laurinburg, N.C.
- Supervise and train employees
- Handle all the stores business
- Handle all cash at the end of the night and register tape
- Control all register transactions
- Make sure the customers are satisfied with their orders, orders made correctly, and served promptly
- R.O.T.C. Drill Meet Award, 1999
- Native American Grant Award, 1998-1999 (Fall, Spring, Summer Session I and II)
- Top Scots, 1994-1998
- Ranked a Master Sergeant in J.R.O.T.C., 1998
- Junior Marshal Recognition, 1997
- R.O.T.C. Cadet at UNC-Pembroke, 1999
- J.R.O.T.C. Master Sergeant and Color Guard, 1999 and 1994-1998, respectively
- Advanced Chorus and Scotland Singers, 1996 and 1997-1998, respectively
- Peer Mediator (SHS), 1995
- Leon Jacobs, Counselor, 1000 West Church St., Laurinburg, N.C. (910) 276-7370.
- Sgt. Torre, R.O.T.C. Instructor at UNC-P, P.O. Box 1510, Pembroke, N.C. (910)521-6372.
- Michael Sandrock, Manager, South Main Street, Laurinburg, N.C. (910)276-7698.