Inclement Weather Information
Whenever there is inclement weather, especially during hurricane season,
the Library's connectivity to electronic resources is uncertain. Access
to BraveCat and electronic resources may be unavailable during and shortly
after adverse conditions due to power outages in Wilmington and/or Pembroke.
Please read below for specific resource
- The Library's online catalog will be unavailable to both on and
off campus users should UNCW lose power.
- An alternative to accessing the Library's holdings is WorldCat.
- Off campus users will need the NCLIVE password to access WorldCat,
and should call the Reference Desk at 910.521.6656 for this information.
- Electronic Resources
- The Library's electronic databases and other online resources are available
from this On Campus Access webpage.
- Off campus access to electronic resources is limited to the Library's backup webpage and NCLIVE
databases. To access any of the NC LIVE resources, users need the
current NCLIVE password. Please call the Reference Desk at 910.521.6656
for this information.
- Hours of operation of the library building will depend upon University
conditions as determined by University officials and relayed by the Office
of University Relations.
- Feel free to contact the Reference Desk at 910.521.6656 to verify current
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Return to About Library