- Persons needing reference assistance may stop by the Reference Desk,
call 910.521.6656, send a question via the Ask
a Librarian web form, or send an instant message.
- The reference staff will assist students with:
- identifying and using electronic and print reference tools
- formulating research strategies
- locating research material worldwide
- finding answers to specific informational questions
- Assistance with problems commonly faced by students is available at
the Reference FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
- Meet the Reference Staff.
Online Reference Resources:
A variety of information resources are available online, in addition to
the electronic resources (databases)
to which the Library subscribes. Most of the other online resources are
accessible for free; however, some resources may require registration
-- free and otherwise.
Wednesday, October 2, 2013