Using the Collection
Please contact Special Collections about using the online collection or accessing the photographs not yet available online.
- Photographic Reproduction Request Form (MS Word)
- Requesting Reproductions (MS Word)
- Reproduction Charges (MS Word)
- Conditions for Use (MS Word)
- Agreement For Internet Use Of Materials From The Elmer W. Hunt Photograph Collection (MS Word)
- Agreement For The Use Of Prints and Photographs From The Elmer W. Hunt Photograph Collection (MS Word)
- Access Restrictions
The materials available on this web site are for research use only. Publication and/or broadcast in any form, whether print or electronic, requires written permission from the Mary Livermore Library.
For purposes of private study, scholarship, and research, materials from this web site may be reproduced without prior permission. When citing materials, please provide proper documentation of source.
This collection contains materials that are digitized and available online and some materials that are digitized but not currently available online. For information about access to all of the materials, contact Special Collections staff.
- Copyright Notice
The copyright law of the United States governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy is not to be "used for any other purpose than private study, scholarship, or research."
If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
- Preferred Citation:
- [Identification of item], Elmer W. Hunt Photograph, [Mary Livermore Library], [University of North Carolina at Pembroke], [Pembroke], NC, USA.